Pictures of capri-stang hybrid

• Sponsors (?)

It was posted on FEP a while back. Looked pretty cool actually...

wasn't there some weird NOTCH with T-top and Capri flares in the REAR and front? That was pretty cool

Here ya go. I thought for years i'd love to have Capri fenders on my coupe...not so much anymore. I don't really care for it. Maybe if it had the RS nose with the valance or something.

attachment.php

Yeah, it would look alot better with the RS valance. I want one for my Capri. I'll never find one though... :(

You do still have the fenders though right? They'll be hard to find too before you know it. You'd be surprised what's out there. We have a few local guys who unearthed a couple Capri RS's from god knows where. One of them is super nice. eBay is bound to have one eventually but you might pay a fortune for it.

You do still have the fenders though right? They'll be hard to find too before you know it. You'd be surprised what's out there. We have a few local guys who unearthed a couple Capri RS's from god knows where. One of them is super nice. eBay is bound to have one eventually but you might pay a fortune for it.

like this one? http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/338849173.html i thought about buying but my dad wouldent let me

Yeah, I've still got the Capri fenders. I know where a hood and nose are right now but, I don't have the money... :(