Pioneer 50oz SFI Balancer Very low mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Acworth, GA
This is a Pioneer SFI 50 oz imbalance harmonic balancer for an SBF, part number 872030.

Here is a link to the exact part on Summit. I don't know why the picture in Summit is gray, when it is actually black.

Pioneer Automotive 872030 - Pioneer Race Balancers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Here is the one I am selling. This balancer has less than 50 miles on it. Shortly after I bought this balancer, my crankshaft failed, and the block cracked. The new engine will be internally balanced, and this balancer will not work for me. It is in almost new condition, aside from a few minor cosmetic scratches, which I have included pictures of. The last picture is of the shank where the front main seal rides. You can see that it was on the car for such a short time, there isn't even a trace where the front main seal rides on it.

DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

The balancer is $179 new, I would like to have $100 in my pocket after shipping, but best offer takes it. Payment via money order. My PM box is almost always full, but feel free to email.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Kurt

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.