e.q length headers
2.5 o/r h pipe
2.5 mac catback
3.73 gears
weld draglites w/ bfg drag radials
sub frames
electric fan
140 amp powermaster alt
im having trouble thinking of everythign else ill need to get this runnign perfect could you be specific please and remeber this 91 lx is bone stock right now(i will be doign all free mods and removing alot of weight) ..here is my goals so you all know..i want to run as much boost as possible and didnt want to take the intake off the car untill it blows....can i see same times as h/c/i please be specific on what else to buy....

injectors?
throttle body?
mass?
fuel pump?fuel press reg?....how many pounds of boost can i run i want it to be as fast as possible ..what kind of times do you think it can run..if i can drive it ?
sorry for all the questions and long post but really need advice

• Sponsors (?)

Well doing that one of three things will happen if your just looking to blow it by pouring the boost into it. #1. Your motor will let go. #2. Your rear end will blow up. #3 Your tranny will go.

I dont know why your looking to blow it up, I mean if you want to put a new block in after then thats fine but pushing stock parts to the breaking point is kind of useless b/c you can always sell them after they come off the car but not to many people want broken parts.

The amount of boost you run depends on what Vortech you get and what Pully you put on it.