Please read...grip with most stangneters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
I don't understand why after posting your problems and finding the solutions 90% of the people on here fail to post solutions to the problems. I have found hundreds of simular posts like "idle problem" "installed... have problem", and everyone jumps in with an answer. Hell you guys have saved my ass dozens of times (Mr Yount, Hissin50 to name a few) and I have tried to post the contributing factors and solutions when ever I have found them. PLEASE if you have a problem and found the solution don't leave the thread hanging if you will...post how and why you solved the problem so we can draw off the info and stop the repeat threads. We all drive the same damn cars and have the same problems so please fill everyone in on what fixed ya.
Thanks, and sorry for gripping but I think this would REALLY make this the mustang site to come to to improve our cars.

• Sponsors (?)

That would be good I know what you mean. Several times I have done a search on a problem I am having and found a thread where someone else had the same problem. There will be alot of ideas, but nothing that says hey guys I found my problem it was this ect....

Here is my excuse. I find poopy little problems with my car that I would like to fix, ask some questions, then do nothing cuz I don't have something or money :) So techinically I haven't fixed a damn thing with my car :bang: but once I do you guys will be the first to know :)

The Shape said:
That would be good I know what you mean. Several times I have done a search on a problem I am having and found a thread where someone else had the same problem. There will be alot of ideas, but nothing that says hey guys I found my problem it was this ect....

Yup. Same here.

And I agree with ya, DMAN. :nice:

Michael Yount said:
You are indeed D-Man.
:lol:

D-MAN, as i recall, you and i have discussed this very thing before on previous thread(s). i agree with ya in full. i too would like to know (for knowledge's sake, and to know if I'm totally full of it - I suspect I am. :) ).

Fost made a good point; some folks never figure out a solution. no biggie. I used to put a synopsis as a final post on my threads to help future searchers (I thought it was a good idea). but i guess when the house got cleaned, the space for each member's 'threads started' was diminished (not a gripe of any sort - I have recently pointed people to my old threads once or twice to find they are MIA).

I guess some folks are so happy that the problem was fixed, they forget to let us know what the solution was. :)

There, there, settle down Evans. :) Nice to see your enthusiasm. And notwithstanding your comments, not everyone likes the same things. So enjoy your Stang and let that Chevy guy enjoy his. And we'll all be better off for it - even us Volvo-loving fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.