Pony's Versus Saleens...

• Sponsors (?)

I hate black pony wheels. Just my .02. My advise tell the guy you've got cash and would pick them up but will only pay 700$. He should take the deal. If not...just wait him out or buy a different set. Check out LMR. They usually have deals and you get a 6% discount.

I wish the chrome was the same price as the silver!

Man, I'll bet you a doughnut those are my old pony wheels on that car. I sold them back to the guy I bought the car from in NC, and they were that same 6.5 front wheel size that is almost impossible to find... AND, the emblems on the centercaps are different front to back, just like mine were. Lol.. Crazy.

I loved the wheels, but sold them because I went five lug. IF they are the same set, the chrome is letting go.. You need to look at them closely or have close up pics of all the wheels before you buy. I sold them back to my friend with full disclosure and he was going to recoat them. He changed his mind and sold them.

Pic of a pic. Quality stinks, but it's all i got.

I liked the chrome.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Right, the discount code is a good reason I use LMR over AM.

I like LMR for a number of reasons. One, their tech support is hands down better. Two, if you have a problem with a part you bought from them, they'll overnight you another one no questions asked. Three, for me they are in my state and most of the time I get my orders next day, or two business days at most.

Reactions: 1 user
I loved the wheels, but sold them because I went five lug. IF they are the same set, the chrome is letting go.. You need to look at them closely or have close up pics of all the wheels before you buy. I sold them back to my friend with full disclosure and he was going to recoat them. He changed his mind and sold them.
They must be the same ones because he's showed me where on the front wheel the chrome is starting to pit and flake. He also made note about how rare the 6.5 wheel is just like you did. If he would take 700 I'd like to buy them...

They must be the same ones because he's showed me where on the front wheel the chrome is starting to pit and flake. He also made note about how rare the 6.5 wheel is just like you did. If he would take 700 I'd like to buy them...

I sold them for 600, fyi.

I am soooo waiting on a chrome pony 17x9 17x10 5 lug package. Seems impossible to find now....
I guess I'm kinda stuck on them. I would like a set of 3 piece forged out of cunnt hair wheels but they are a bit out of the price range! I would love a set of BBS RS style type wheel but offset size and finish proves a difficult find. This is why I wanted to stick with an old trusty

I love BBS wheels but for the money you're going to spend on them I think there are better wheels out there. I'm kind of jaded on replica wheels. They are HEAVY. I felt an immediate difference in braking and acceleration and not for the better.

Reactions: 2 users