Portland/Vancouver traveling to the Belleve show July 18th...

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
For those planning on traveling to the Belleve show July 18th and want to cruise along with us, we have met at the Chevron station the last 3 yrs, so no need to change it...Directions are really easy.

Take the 179th St exit off I-5 (Clark County fairgrounds exit). The Chevron is on the west side of the freeway. You can either come from I-205 or I-5 as the 179th St exit is North of the interchange of both Freeways.

5:00 am sharp! We usually make one stop along the way for breakfast, and usually arrive at the college around 8:30 am..hope most can make :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

89SportVert said:
I've put the polish to my POS and plan to be there.

Thought you were going for the whole weekend? Gona miss the Pony trails on Fri?

John

Yeah, wont be able to make anything but the Sunday show and even that I had to take Vacation for...work is just booming right now. See you there John.

saleenster said:
For those planning on traveling to the Belleve show July 18th and want to cruise along with us, we have met at the Chevron station the last 3 yrs, so no need to change it...Directions are really easy.

Take the 179th St exit off I-5 (Clark County fairgrounds exit). The Chevron is on the west side of the freeway. You can either come from I-205 or I-5 as the 179th St exit is North of the interchange of both Freeways.

5:00 am sharp! We usually make one stop along the way for breakfast, and usually arrive at the college around 8:30 am..hope most can make :flag:
i'll be going with ya as well there should be bout 3 more with me as well. what time do we plan to come home? will it be a nice and easy cruise 60-70mph? or it going to be an all out hammer down again like the last couple of cruise's? on the freeway i like the 60mph range nice and easy LAID BACK. see ya then peace

john

I have to go at least 75 mph or I'll get nervous about everyone passing me. I mean, the speed limit is 70 mph most of the way. I suppose I could set the cruise control to 70 mph and pretend gas is expensive or something... :bang: I kinda miss those emergency 90 mph sprints up to Will's house to help him put his engine back together... :nice: The driving, not working on the engine, so don't get any silly ideas Will... :p :flag:

SMOKEDYA said:
i'll be going with ya as well there should be bout 3 more with me as well. what time do we plan to come home? will it be a nice and easy cruise 60-70mph? or it going to be an all out hammer down again like the last couple of cruise's? on the freeway i like the 60mph range nice and easy LAID BACK. see ya then peace

john

John,

Cruise'in...not a canyon caver. There will be about 10 cars that dont use SN going and most are pretty landed back, so a 70-75 mph cruise is what you'll see

Hey.. why dont you guys stop at the McDonalds / Park 'n Ride in Tacoma and hook up with a group of us. Not sure who else from around here is gonna ride up, but just my military friends, I've got 3 or 4 cars..