Portland/Vancouver traveling to the Belleve show July 18th...

• Sponsors (?)

I will be there, I'll try not to do my lane change/ fly by of last year ; ) Almost got a ticket, at least I won't be the only yellow car this year.

Does anybody know how much it costs to enter the show ? can't remember..

STANGBOYTOM said:
O yea , anybody know if your allowed to bring some drinks in a cooler to the show ? (Beer) : )

Tom, its a school campus, so a cooler is cool, but no beer/whiskey, etc is legally aloud. Besides, thats a dame long way to drive after having a few brews...just ask Ryan :D

5am sharp is correct..we dont wait for people due to the lenth of drive, so if you cant get there by 10 after, you'll want to catch up with us on the Freeway or meet up with us for breakfast. If you want my cell, send me a PM. Those that have a seat availble there are some wanting to grab a ride if possible :shrug:

I didn't plan on getting tatered and driving back, ( I have a friend riding shot gun) I just didn't know if it was ok or not, wasn't sure what the rules were since schools out when were there.

STANGBOYTOM said:
I didn't plan on getting tatered and driving back, ( I have a friend riding shot gun) I just didn't know if it was ok or not, wasn't sure what the rules were since schools out when were there.

Cool, btw the school is a college (Belleve community) so I dont think its out as classes run all yr round

saleenster said:
For those planning on traveling to the Belleve show July 18th and want to cruise along with us, we have met at the Chevron station the last 3 yrs, so no need to change it...Directions are really easy.

Take the 179th St exit off I-5 (Clark County fairgrounds exit). The Chevron is on the west side of the freeway. You can either come from I-205 or I-5 as the 179th St exit is North of the interchange of both Freeways.

5:00 am sharp! We usually make one stop along the way for breakfast, and usually arrive at the college around 8:30 am..hope most can make :flag:

Just a review to coordinate our efforts. I have also posted on BrianV's thread concerning a rendevous in Tacoma at around 0730-0800 hours.
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=4366346#post4366346

:flag:

tks Jordan...talked to Bill last night, seems we are looking at having somewhere around 12 to 15 cars meeting in the Sunday morning. Please be on time as last yr we didn't arrive in Belleve till 9am due largerly in part waiting for people in the morning. If anything, try and be early if possible.