Portland/Vancouver traveling to the Belleve show July 18th...

• Sponsors (?)

so you guy's are leaving at 5A.M sharp? so if i show up at 501 i'll miss ya right :D i should be able to make it i'll be there at 450 i hope if not ya'll have fun see ya next time.what time do you guy's start showing up at the chevron? btw is it the same time every year or does the dates vary?? peace

john

Hey Brian V What time are you guys thinking of meeting at 512?? Portland guys do you have any ballpark on time at the 512?? Probably arouns 7:30-8am if you leave portlans at 5:30am?? I don;t have a cell, but I am only 10-15min from that park and ride, so a call when you hit the 101 in Oly would give me and I bet others plenty of time to get there and be waiting.. My car is still in pieces, but I plan to spend much of today fixing that..

Sorry about the mixup.. jordan posted a reply in my PonyTrails post, concerning Friday the 16th, he put a heading on his post that was about the 18th, but I didnt see that and we got our days crossed. I wont be going on Sunday, I have a mission to go on for work. There are a couple of guys going that I know but I doubt they'll meet up or anything.

Oh well, good luck tomorrow