post count

• Sponsors (?)

i think a post is a post.....how do you figure out how many posts i would have if all my posts counted???

Nope... a post is not a post. This site was designed for and dedicated to Mustangs. If you lend actual "CONTENT" to that purpose, then you gain a post count for it. Post counts are not given for threads concerning your girlfriend's crappy attitude or how you got a ticket doing 165 in a 65 MPH zone.

As you may have noticed, folks that post garbage in the technical sections are usually rewarded with equally consistent flaming and don't usually last long. So there are two basic choices here... Learn from the tech section, post valid responses, participate in the knowledge base and theorise with other Mustang enthusiasts to gain credit for posting along the lines of the purpose of this board --or-- Participate in the chat sections and have a good time BSing with fellow Stangers about whatever comes to mind and gain no credit.

I do a fair amount of both.

daggar change my post count to some ungodly amount like 897989 or something i know u can do it

Yes I can... No I won't. :lol:

Or set it to zero :D

Now THAT I might do! :jester:

I would cry, I know that much. LOL I usually only read in tech. I won't post just for the sake of posting in tech. If I know something,. then I'll post. Apparently, I don't know much.

I wish I could go back to 69 posts. :D