Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

• Sponsors (?)

i just got the front of my car painted!!!! im so stoked, i will have pics of the before wreck , the damage, and the finished product in a few days. the paint job is by no means perfect but im just happy to have a car that is all one color again. i should have pics in a few days.

my POS

Here are a few pictures I took yesterday of my car.

ClifCorner1.jpg

ClifSide.jpg

ClifCorner2.jpg

ClifCorner3.jpg

I was on my way back home and it started dumping rain. After it let up a little bit I decided to stop for a little photo opportunity.

Bow.jpg

Bowdistant.jpg

Its really not a hard job, took me a few hours because I had to run to the hardware store to get new drill bits since the ones I had were really dull. You have to drill 3 holes per braket on the hood (6 total) and 2 per braket on the bottom (4 total, so grand total 10 holes to drill). The top brakets fasten using pop rivets, so you'll need a rivet gun that can do 3/16" rivets (I bought a cheap one for $8, did the trick) and the bottom brakets fasten with the supplied self-tapping bolts. Deffinetly an easy mod and deffinetly worth the $69. I'm curious to see how they hold-up in say a year from now.

Thanks. I dont see why it shouldent, but the only reason for the early hose on this was because of belt clearence with the KB. The stock hose could be made to work,but it was kind of Mickey Mouse. Just wanted to keep the install clean. B.