Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

• Sponsors (?)

Tom, Paul....... Thanks for the compliments. The first 3 the wife took, shes getting really good with the camera. The last couple I took, not as good as hers. Plus I think she might have been using her wide angle lens ,not sure.

Hey Rich, your car looks great.

Something I was thinking about: I've always thought the saleen front bumper cover looked a little awkward unless the stance is just right. From your pictures, it looks as though the rear is sitting a tad lower than the front. What springs are you currently using? I'm curious, as your stance looks similar to mine (I have the Eiback Pro-kit). In order to get my front end to sit nicer I think I will be going with coilovers soon.

Car is sweet Rich. The only thing I can think that would look better would be some '94-95 tails with the saleen bezels.

And i bet painting the roll bar would look pretty cool. But Im not sure about that one.

the rest from the other night's set:

IMG_2504EDITED-1.jpg

IMG_2502EDITED.jpg

IMG_2500EDITED.jpg

IMG_2497EDITED.jpg

IMG_2496EDITED.jpg

IMG_2492EDITED.jpg

IMG_2489EDITED-1.jpg

well i found out why my camera has been taking crappy pics. the batteries i was using were the ****s and werent strong enough for the camera. i 'm gonna go find someone who sells some Sony Digital Shot batteries.

i'll try to get some better pics with these new batteries. exterior and engine too

heres some engine pics with some duracells

Dsc00222.jpg

Dsc00217.jpg

best.jpg