power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

blackholehunter said:
If my math is correct a BUILT 499 with a decent shot of NOS should beat a factory ford 302 short-block with cheapo aluminum heads, little cam and a turbo.

I know you make much more than I do a year. I still find it funny that you were the one who originally brought it up on the Headsup board. Why stop at paychecks lets whip out the weiners and let the tape measure declare the winner. :D

Built 499? **** it has gm heads on it with a 68 427 tall deck block.
Now the 540 is built... :D I find it funny i brought it up about paychecks and Dan didnt think it was so funny..... :rlaugh:
Just yanking his chain anyway.. :D :D

If you want to compare paychecks then you would win. You work for the man and i am the man... :owned:

Im game for the weiner measure... :banana:

dragstrip.gif

There's my tape measure...;)

Mine may have been a bit shorter than some this year, but it wasn't all the way hard before the cold weather drove us all back inside.

I thought I could count on Wally and Jeff to :owned: Darwin but that didn't happen this year. That's fine next, you want something done right you gotta do it yourself. One way or another Runz9z, white gt 90's boyfriend, the man, Weiner, Whiner, Doug's bitch, etc. is gonna get . :owned: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.