power adder turbo/procharger

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by wicked93, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont know how you did that one....That was good! :nice:
  2. Damn Darwin, you are up early. :) Why do you edit all of your posts? :bs:

3. Look thru the smilies and click on the puking one. Didn't your wife show you how? :rlaugh:
  4. Is that all you could come up with? What are you going to do yourself? Terry does everything you just point the car and hold your breath... :rlaugh:
    All you have ever seen is tail lights! :owned:
    Come get some! :lock:

Its always nice to have a goal... :nice:
  5. Nice try ! But i would like to know how he put that in my post..I did not think that was possible.... :nonono:
  6. I was up at 6am butt head. Wheres you evil :nonono: twin skinhead Scott?
  7. No yours did last night! :lol:
  8. You guys should all move in together and we could film a new season of the REAL WORLD! :rlaugh:
  9. Sorry we could not pull through on that. :notnice: I guess we will just have to be happy with being the fastest all motor car and the fastest Mustang out there this year. :shrug:
  10. wow you sure got me with that one :doh:
  11. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  12. I would limit that to the fastest hacked up car... :lol:
    The last wed night Eric handed you your ass.... :bang: After what i saw i dont think the car ran a 9.6... :nonono:

Are you sure that was not the car beside you? :lol: :banana: :banana:
  13. Dan just walks around with his dick in his hand..He has no game just two slow garage queens...Dan,Are you sure Dave Loney is not your brother?
  14. He will assemble the entire car...........I don't spin wrenches on Danny's car as he's very capable of doing that himself :flag:

I simply provide direction attaining the desired goal :D

Don't worry..........he's going to........along with a few others :banana: :banana: :banana:
  15. Never worried!!!! :banana:
    Terry, Drop the crack pipe and stay with us.... :nonono: That was posted to Scott. I know Dan can wrench his own if he had something. :uzi: :crazy: :scratch:

....Desired goal? Do you attend his sexual activities also? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh:

Good Luck! :owned:
    Ill be back in a week or so...See Ya!
  16. Your wife showed me how. :D
  17. Of course we'll need the AFP and BOP guys there too......oh wait, you said Real World, not Jerry Springer. :p
  18. :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:
  19. I wouldn't say Terry does any more on my car than he has on yours or anybody elses for that matter. So what is YOUR point. Just like your brother Joe you point out the obvious. :nice: With the exception of Paul at Krazy Koncepts installing the gears,Brian Sells doing the cage, Terry assembling the motor for me last year, and some misc. help from Dan I've done the majority of the mechanical work myself. My car went from a stock 5.0 to what it is now. You bought your car complete. You should thank Dave Loney for building YOUR car for YOU! :owned:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.