Pro3i Control Arms

• Sponsors (?)

i havent personally had any experience with Pro3i but in my opinion id much rather use suspension products from one of the more tried and true companies...i havent really seen any Pro3i stuff on big hp cars...im not trying to say Pro3i stuff is bad, just saying i havent seen it an too many serious hp making cars...i personally run Metco control arms on my car...they are great but may be a little to expensive for your likings...you may want to look into UPR, Steeda, Lakewood, Griggs or some of the other suspension companys....just my 2 cents

Paul

I've had the Pro3i's for over a year now.....before I put them on I compared them with my friend's Maximum Motorsports LCA's and I must say, they look like twins!

Anyhow, I LOVE mine, and if I had to do it over again, I'd get the Pro3i ones again. Plus it supports stangnet :). Seriously, great product!

nickthegenius said:
Click on the "PartsShopper" tab at the top of this page.

"The Street/Race Trailing Arms come equipped with special teflon lined spherical bearings on the axle side, and greasable polyurethane bushings on the chassis side.

The Street Arms come with polyurethane bushings on both ends and zerk fittings. Our street performance trailing arms come powder-coated black and are built to the same tolerances as our race performance arms."

What kind of advantage will I see from the Teflon lined spherical bearings???

GreyGoose said:
What kind of advantage will I see from the Teflon lined spherical bearings???
They have a more race-oriented ride quality and ability to take abuse. Being clueless, I first put in arms with spherical bearings. They were nice arms with a noticably big improvement in handling ... but feeling every bump in the road got old quickly. The following change to Pro3i arms with poly bearings was a pleasant change. I was not diggin' my car with those spherical bushings when on anything but real smooth roads. HOWEVER, keep in mind I put more of a premium on "drivability" than the average Stangnet'er ... my car sees no track time.