Problem with cobra intake and the old vacuum/coolant hoses

89mustanglx50

Aug 22, 2003
Well, I have a question about the upper cobra intake. Our stock one had a few extra vacuum tubes attached to it. Now on the cobra, we dont have as many vacuum tubes. There are two (one send and one return) that come out of the EGR spacer or whatever that provides coolent to the EGR, the cobra does not have the spacer. Anybody know what to do with these hoses??? I wanted to connect the two coolent hoses together, but I dont want the EGR to die on me due to lack of coolant.
I also have a hose that comes out of the fuel box that cleans the gasoline fumes that was attached to the front which we dont know what to do with. As you see in the picture,
manifold3.JPG

we already have all the other tubes in this picture covered, except for the one circled. In the stock and cobra, it is plugged, so we dont know what to do with it. Anybody has any help on what to do with these hoses??! thankyou!

• Sponsors (?)

So the circled one connects to the hole on the other side of the EGR on the cobra? Theres one hose already there, but its plugged. But if those connect together, ill go ahead and try it.