Project "Dedicated Service"

• Sponsors (?)

haha, well it doesnt have a h pipe on it right now, just the stock motor with stock everything, should pass smog no problem

hmm, does the car have a charcoal canister, smog pump, or catalytic converters? I'd be very concerned with passing California inspection without OEM emissions equipment present and functioning :shrug: unless, of course, you know somebody who knows somebody :D

hmm, does the car have a charcoal canister, smog pump, or catalytic converters? I'd be very concerned with passing California inspection without OEM emissions equipment present and functioning :shrug: unless, of course, you know somebody who knows somebody :D

yup has everything, no h pipe is just temporary, i didnt put it on cause thats how i dislocated my shoulders 2 weeks ago, but this weekend its goin on, so the car has everything, charcoal canister, smog pump, and cats when the h pipe goes back on, so its not an issue, but it also helps that i know someone (347 is gonna need help)

PICT0055-1.jpg

did they square the deck before they assembled the motor?

Yeah that does answer my question. I could never drive that car in any parking lot here and about 50% of the driveways.
BFE Texas is truck teritory so low cars with parts that stick a couple inces lower just hit everything here. :(
Its cool as hell and I would love to build a car with one but seeing how low it is I know I will never have one on a street car here.

Yeah that does answer my question. I could never drive that car in any parking lot here and about 50% of the driveways.
BFE Texas is truck teritory so low cars with parts that stick a couple inces lower just hit everything here. :(
Its cool as hell and I would love to build a car with one but seeing how low it is I know I will never have one on a street car here.

BTW car has another 3" to drop all around, roads around here are all new but that doesnt ment i cant drive it anywhere, wont make it up many driveways when i drop it 3" more, so may just be a track terror

Nice! A motorsport 140MPH speedo!

I thought you had a 160 speedo cluster?

i have one of those too, actually 2, well i did until i found out someone threw one away and i cant find the other, both were pretty rough though, im actually still contemplating not running this one, i really really really want the forida 5.0 6 gauge cluster so this one might just go back on the shelf or ebay