Put a new dress on my baby

• Sponsors (?)

Lose the front Bumper but the rest of the kit looks ok to me........I prolly would have not done that to a cobra but it is not my car to say........Also are you getting that kit painted with it on the car........that is risky......I had mine painted first then put them on then blended the car.......Good Luck though :D

It's your car so you are free to do what you want, but IMHO, it sux. Reminds me of a guy around here that has a green V6 with a ricer body kit that is still unpainted. It's a waste of money in my opinion.

But that's just me...do as you please, but don't expect a lot of positive responses on this site.

Dude, if you like it dont worry about. I dont think it wont be bad at all when you get it painted. Just make sure you do asap, like someone said. I want to kill all these people cruising around with unpainted body kits.

for sure its getting painted, are you kidding me... Waste of money.. not, I still have all the bumpers so changing whenever would not be a prob. Im just sick of everyones car just looking like each others. Its better that none of you care for it.. that means ill continue to stay different. I also do plan to do some motor work to match up for its looks next winter...

if you have a cobra, it will look a lot diff than the normal V6 or GT, so whats this about sick of it being the same as everyone elses?, you have a differnet hood, different front bumper, differnet fog lights, different rear bumper...