Put nitrous on the dirtbike (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

I am actually looking for a bike right now. I am trying to get a 2001-2004 YZF250. I had a 2002 TTR 125L that I paid 650 for and drove it on the trails for 3 years (actually worked well for a 5"11 and 190 pound guy) and all I did was keep it clean and take care of it and I just sold it for 2300 lol

YZF's are extremely nice! i really want a 450YZF, but i think i want a dual sport or a sport tourer instead. like an FZ1, or something like 600+cc dual sport. give the stang a break as a summer DD.

i really want a GSX750, but ill kill myself, the new kawi ninga 600 is only 6400 bucks, new and isnt too shabby for a starter street bike.

my first bike at 10 was a new XR100, which was okay, then i got a Yamaha RT180. that had some GUTS for a 180. had a bad accident doing like 40 on a trail with a 4 wheeler coming around a corner. paid 1200 for it, had it all fixed and sold it for 1300. my dad 650 was incredible though...speechless as he use to roost boulders the size my main torso...that was scary to follow.

Can we put N2O on a scooter I wonder? Some friends and I want to get some scooters as a joke lol I want NAAWWWS on my scooter "weeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" lol

I need to get another bike too, I miss mine. I sold it a few years ago to get some extra cash so I could buy my stang.

:( For sellin the dirtbike
:nice: For buying the stang

A new one is on the way in the spring

honestly if you're being a meathead my 100cc could scare me. I just love tq, all preferance...i just said that cuz through MY VIEW i can't see why. seriously some of those smaller cc bikes are just as, if not faster than the bigger bikes. power to weight...