Put on some Torque Thrust ll skinnies...

LS2 KLR

Apr 16, 2003
Houston, TX
A few months ago I had some TTll 15x4 and 15x10s made for my car. I don't care much for the few choices of skinnies and wanted something different. They've been sitting in my garage for a couple of months and decided to finally put them on.

Before...
flames2.jpg

Now...
austin034.jpg

austin037.jpg

austin0388.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks badazz. :nice:. Looks real good with the skinnies. I bet not many people try and mess with you. :D

Also see another stang a few houses down from you. Show him whats up. :D

I think I have a pretty sick looking mustang but u might have the sickest one that I have ever seen or heard. Congrats on an awesome stang man. Let me know if u want to trade or sell it one day.

I originally bought the rims so I could put them on every once in awhile on the weekends and when I start taking my car to the track. I don't want a cage so it will be for na purposes only. The paint I had done in april and only paid $1500 for the entire car painted:nice: I originally wanted ghost flames so it would be more subtle but they called me to the shop before the started the flames. He explained to me on a silver car they would be barely noticable and said he had a better idea. He mixed the silver and a black 50/50 and once he put some paint on the car I was sold. There's no color border, just the flames on the silver.

When my car had the stock look but was just extremely loud, it was much easier to get races. Now that it looks and sounds mean I have alot more trouble, lol.

Believe it or not the 15x4 cost the most out of both sets at $260+ a piece. The 15x10s were around $150 but had to pay an extra $90 each for them to custom make them. I've had several people offer to buy my car but I really like my car. My wife's asked if I plan to buy the next stang but I'm happy with mine. It has of coarse the go fast goodies and full suspension with everything adjustable. Only thing I'm lacking is a tranny. Next year I'll be putting a 70mm setup to add a few hp, lol.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!