Put the car on the dyno yesterday.

you could also use some type of progressive boost controller to limit wheelspin....its what I plan on doing with mine...I'll use MegaSquirt and use its traction control feature to limit boost in 1st gear....right at the threshold of traction loss...I believe you can use an ABS sensor as well to send signals to pull timing to limit power...ah, the joys of programmable EFI

• Sponsors (?)

Gotta see some vids of the leave, but I bet with some chassis work you can make some serious runs off the line. 1.3's-1.4's then ya, start thinking of some limiting of power for consistancy. At a 1.6 its just needing some work.

What tires are you running on the rear?

CJ pony parts sells the styled steel wheels in 15X7 & 15X8. I saw your post on Turbo Mustangs forum. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you a pic of my car with 275/60/15 DR. I have a 67 coupe and I had these on my car for a while. Your car is everything I would like my car to be but I cant afford the turbo/EFI yet. I am almost done with a forged 393 with Brodix heads. I am shooting for 11.50's.

i'm sorry, i meant to say 'shocks' not 'springs'. calvert shocks.
the caltracs were in the upper hole. i just moved them to the lower, but no passes yet.
No joke, get ready for it. If those tires hook on the bottom hole, nose is coming up. Don't let out.:D I stayed in mine, but god I wasn't ready for it the first time. had no idea it was coming.Better got some vid this time. :mad:

i'm still using the moroso's. they still only have one spring for our year. but- it list the front end weight of the springs as 1610-1680lbs. race weight, my car is 3300lbs. 50/50 (yeah right) is would be 1650 over the nose.

i'm still using the moroso's. they still only have one spring for our year. but- it list the front end weight of the springs as 1610-1680lbs. race weight, my car is 3300lbs. 50/50 (yeah right) is would be 1650 over the nose.

Its prob close to that in the front. I had mine weighed, but I cant remember what it came out to. Pretty sure it was right about 1500 on the front though. With the turbo and stuff on yours, I'm sure your close to your 1600-1650.