Put the gagues in (pics)

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say fuse right off or wiring loose. Thanks for the link. I am getting a new CD player tomorrow and these gauges would help the interior out a little.

ive checked the fuses there fine, the fuse in the back of the head unit is fine too!, i think my problem may be i ordered it with "premium sound" selected with 6 speakers, my car is not premium sound and only had speakers i think that may be my problem!

gonna run on over to best buy in the morning and grab another harness

oh and to add insult to injury my damn brake lights arnt working..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

EDIT: ya no problem there really nice, and really damn bright! one thing i would suggest though is buy a fusible link and add that to the power wire just in case ( i did)

Those gauges look pretty sweet. No offense dude, but it sounds like this car is turning into a wiring nightmare/fire hazard. Take your time in figuring out the wiring problems, and fix them right because it sure would suck if your car burnt down.

Those gauges look pretty sweet. No offense dude, but it sounds like this car is turning into a wiring nightmare/fire hazard. Take your time in figuring out the wiring problems, and fix them right because it sure would suck if your car burnt down.

ya if it burnt down right now i cant say id be to pissed off about it. i got fire coverage so im good, i start over with a roller.

i just ****in hate wiring. gives me a head ache :( :bang:

the brake lights are the switch keeps braking