R.I.P. car... maybe

eFF YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news man! Sounds like you made out good. Order those big monster tires for the super duty and get something good for the stang too!

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure yet. My guess is the rates will go up, but not having to insure the Audi, might actually drop it over all! :D

It kind of worked in my favor, we will see how the truck works out for a while.

First tank of gas I got 13.0 mpg. Second tank 11.4... Time for some taller tires, tune up such!

JESUS!!!!

I thought my 1992 cherokee was bad.. i'm getting like 18.2 on average with mileage per tank and thats with 25% city, 75% highway driving.

Yeah my trucks a 6.8L V-10 extended cab, short box, 4x4. The previous owner also tossed the 265/75/16s for a set of 255/70/16s. Not sure why he dropped the tire size by so much, but with these I'm at 2200-2300 RPM at 65 on the highway, not where I want to be. Not to mention the speedo reads higher than I'm going. I plan for some 285/75s in the very near future, and hopefully bring that mileage up into the 15 mpg area. Filling up every few days now sucks.

glad to see your ok dude and honestly im glad to see they totalled it .. i work in a body shop and the things i run across that should be totalled and are not become a night mare to get back together.. i have to say the shop does good work but my point in all of this is you didnt want the headache of them not totaling it .. sometimes we get them together and the suspension still doesnt dial out and then were doing more supliments to change control arms and tierods and spindles.. you are better off glad to see you got what you wanted money wise .. everyone could use a little extra these days :nice: