R.I.P. car... maybe

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
So some might know, right before Christmas I caught some ice and slid into an F-150. Well F-150s rear bumper will do a number on an Audi A4. The Insurance adjustor came out to look, and Monday I know if it's totalled. Sad sight to see, but if it is I will stick with the F-250 for a while, toss some bigger tires on it, lift in the back and maybe a tune up and CAI to get some gas mileage out of it. Enjoy the photos... which btw were taken with the new digi camera! :D

AudiWreck002.jpg

AudiWreck001.jpg

Attachments

• AudiWreck002.jpg
    AudiWreck002.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 67
  • AudiWreck001.jpg
    AudiWreck001.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Sponsors (?)

Wheew - before I opened the thread, I thought you were going to say you had your Stang out in the snow and hit a F150!
Still sucks though. Is it paid for or do you still have a loan on it?

Thanks,

No it isn't paid for. The hope is the insurance will total it, and give me book which will cover the rest of the loan. I have my F250 which I will probably just drive, toss some tires on it, tint and maybe exhaust.

Ya you can't post accident posts, you get us all worked up.
Although I know you must have the stang away, that is the first thing that comes to mind and it scares the hell outta us!

Glad your ok though.

Thats one nasty sucker punch to the eye I tell ya

I'm sure I will save up for somethig cash. Actually moving into a condo for a while, and the savings will go towards a place near work after that. I would rather live 5 miles from work and drive the F250, then have a car payment and live far from work (about 25 miles now). So for the time being the truck will do, get some bigger tires, tint, maybe a lift (just in the rear, damn 250s sitting ass down) and a good tune up. The truck has a lot of the options the Audi had, so it wont be all that bad!

I might miss the Audi, I liked the car, but it did have its issues. This move might save me money though, and keep me down to two vehicles. Finally :D