R.I.P./viper/vet and my 99 4v motor...

• Sponsors (?)

Wait a minute? Your going to put an LS6 CHEVROLET engine in a FORD mustang? I am seriously against swaps of this sort :nonono: . You have cobra heads, send then to VT for P&P. Get some fr500 cams/intake, and a new shortblock....and you should put down around 450RWHP N/A. Then spray a 100 shot on that.
At least you would have an all Ford car...

Lol guys I have thought about building my 4v. Its to much money for nothing really to show. I looked at FR500 cams. They don't give enough HP for the cost. I have to do a whole head job which i'm not interested in. I had a blower waiting for the car but i can't afford it after the built block, p&P heads/intake.

I think at a 150 shot of nitrous brougt my car right at 500 or 480rwhp. I do have to say its pretty gay on fords part to put some cheap ass rods in. If your going to spray your Gt/cobra don't hit over 100shot. But that is just my opinion.

As for the LS6 I have parts waiting for my car. Me putting a LS6 will move out a lot harder then my old 4v. I found a few LS1 motor/trans/comp/ etc for $3000-3300 with low mileage. I'm planing on orderin the motor in about a month maybe sooner. But like i said before,"if i had the money I would go and buy a 03/04 cobra motor.

My buddy "Numbles" just dropped a LS1 in his blue 93LX. He should be in the 5.0 forums. Yes we have raced he beats me everytime unless i powershift all my gears N/A. I don't powershift much because i'll blow the T-45 with the Duel friction center force clutch.