racing a Dodge Stealth tomorrow, need info

• Sponsors (?)

you should be able to take him. You have about the same amount of HP and more tq, and he has an auto so that take more HP away, if you were racing on the freeway it should ba a very close race, but from a stop ull win. Even the fastest non turbo stealths arnt impressive. take him down capn :flag:

my buddy's got a stealth that he converted to a twin turbo and when you look under the hood you cant see them unless you are really looking fro them so watch out for that.

ok, so i waited for this numbnuts to call me till around 2pm, when i still hadn't heard from him i went up to work to pick up my check and he was there to get his too. his excuse was that he had just woke up. then he was lookin at my car and goes, "oh, its a stick? i thought it was auto" with this dumb look on his face. anyway, i got his number and i'm supposed to call him tomorrow to race, we're both off work. imma be real pissed if he backs out of this, i want his money!!

**** if it was down here in houston i would race him in my auto. its always a good thing to forget to mention u have a new tranny and shift kit and tq convertor. until it scratches 2nd and 3rd htey have no idea. :D

1st of all.....don't doubt the power of the stang. 2nd of all.....if it's not twin turbo'd, he's F#%@ed because his car is about 400 lbs heavier than you with less hp. You should take the 20 bucks from him, let your girlfriend race him, and piss on his car when they're done. :nice: