Racing at Carslbad - 8/6 or 8/7

02roush

May 11, 2003
the valley
Hey everyone, I've been working the last few weekends at Del Mar, so I've been wanting to go race at Carlsbad. So.... I'm going down again this weekend on Friday thru Sunday.

Is there open racing day still on Saturday? How much is it? What time? Is there a site with information?

Are there any Mustang GTGs that happen around Carlsbad or Del Mar?
I met some guys last year from The Stallions I think(in Oceanside). Are you guys still meeting up?(I was Tony's friend with the white Roush)

Any help?

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, its getting shut down. Only problem is I have to work till about 7pm Sat. I take it they don't race at night there??

1990stanglx, I'm not sure if I have. Mostly I get off at Via de la valle, left at Durante into the park. Our hotel is on Palomar Airport Rd. THose are about the only roads I've been on. I spend most of my time at the track.

I'm going to look at the GTG now. Might join you guys.

oh ok, i just remember seeing a white roush driving by here a couple of times. i work in the middle of del mar, by the del mar plaza and bully's north so it is a pretty well traveled area. hope to see you on the 7th.

02roush said:
Thats cool. I take it you didn't notice my car there the last few weekends? I'm normally ghettoed into the first corner spot.

As for the GTG, are you guys still going to be together after 7pm?

I have seen a late model Stang under a car cover, is that it? As far as the weekends, I'm not there. I've paid way too many dues to work weekends.
and as far as being at the beach after 7:00, not sure yet.
Can't play hooky eh?

Yeah, I found out Friday when I stopped by that you don't do weekends.

ANd no, not under a cover. Just a pretty white Roush parked in the corner.

I'm heading back down Friday morning till SUnday again. Maybe we should start a GTG?