Ram Air?

• Sponsors (?)

If its what i think your talking about then thats a brand *RAM AIR* its basicly just a fenderwell cold air intake kit...Ram Air is like what the Mach1's have intake is on the hood...BTW the whole rocks and road debris part i wouldnt worry too much about it thats why it has a cone filter at the end to stop it all from getting in, now if you run it without the conefilter ull have a problem! good luck...P.S. Should make like 5-7 rwhp difference if i remember correct nothing big.

I don't remember the brand name, but "Ram Air" wasn't it. Oh, just remembered, it's March Pulleys? They're putting out a ram air system that they said goes under the front bumper. Thanks for the info though.

I ordered the same thing from Jeg's.It came in the mail and the parts
were cheap and not good quality at all.I returned it and got a BBK CAI
and was much happyer.I also heard of people getting stones,debris,and
water up there.It could possibly go in your engine and mess something
up I say don't get the March ram air kit it's not worth it in my opnion.
Just get a CAI if you must get something!

Darkhorse845 said:
I ordered the same thing from Jeg's.It came in the mail and the parts
were cheap and not good quality at all.I returned it and got a BBK CAI
and was much happyer.I also heard of people getting stones,debris,and
water up there.It could possibly go in your engine and mess something
up I say don't get the March ram air kit it's not worth it in my opnion.
Just get a CAI if you must get something!

That's what I was thinking about the rocks and stuff. I've also heard CAIs aren't all they're cracked up to be...but that chrome does look nice when you open the hood :nice:. I think I'm going to throw a K&N in there for now...

I think water is a bigger problem with these things. Rain or puddles get sucked up.

You will see ZERO gains on a dyno! Why? Cus there is no air moving.

At a track, I have heard they are good for 2-3 mph in the 1/4 on a car like ours which should equate to 15 hp. They only work when you are moving fast enough.