Recall?

give me your vin and i can check for you......like i said i work as a service writer for ford and the web we (Ford OASIS/FMCDEALER.com) use . i can access on my home pc....so i can run the VIN in the oasis ...and tell you what recalls (if any ) you have...i dont mind .....now if i get too many requests...youll have to give me time.......

• Sponsors (?)

#2 The recall for the 2005-2008 mustang is the 08C02 which is basically a ecalibration of the restraint control module.....again call your dealer and have them run your VIN and seeif yours is covered.....it consists of the tech hooking his scanner to the pcm and recalibrating it with a Ford software update for the restraint control module....I hope this helps.....also .... i have access to my Ford work computer at home so I can check VINS (I can find out all sorts of stuff,Warranty,warranty claims,ESP plans) here when I have time thru the Ford OASIS........hope this helps you all......

ok i checked that website, of course my car is included. now question. will i have to put the factory tune back on my car before i take it in.... err that would be if i reprogrammed it which would void my warranty, so hypothectically speaking of course, would one have to do such a thing. :D

thanks