Recent Pics of Your Car

Phone pics

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

You know, I've gotten to where I hate the stock scooped hood, but with that bumper cover it looks so sick!:nice:

Thank you sir! I think the hood is the 1 piece I won't be changing. I have always liked it, I wish it was funcitonal or if it was easy enough to make it functional AND look good but I will take it as is. Polishing that hood makes me want to polish the whole car but only so much time and it takes alot for that.

On a side note I got a new part added to the car today and I will be sure to post a new picture on here but it might take me a bit to get the car clean again. I'll let you think about what it might be...

Thank you sir! I think the hood is the 1 piece I won't be changing. I have always liked it, I wish it was funcitonal or if it was easy enough to make it functional AND look good but I will take it as is. Polishing that hood makes me want to polish the whole car but only so much time and it takes alot for that.

On a side note I got a new part added to the car today and I will be sure to post a new picture on here but it might take me a bit to get the car clean again. I'll let you think about what it might be...

S281 spoiler?

That's what I need for my car.

Just not the best thing to leave out there on the internet. its easy to get more info on your car from that and whatnot. It's just inviting unneeded risks

:lol: I never understood why people black out their plates when posting pics... who gives a f**k.

Now, I can understand if you're a detailer and out of respect for your clients privacy to block out the plates before posting pics of the detail, but like Steeda said anyone can see your plates when you drive. Some people must be really paranoid that they have internet stalkers or something :rlaugh: