Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys need to quit adding fuel to the fire. That punk ***** just eats it up.
side note: I could give a f, its just a mustang, you have insurance so who gives a ****, what happens, I can also guarantee you that when all is said and done that SRT wont be in such a great mood.

• Sponsors (?)

Please... it will make me feel alot better.

I am suspended from school

I have stiches in my face

My Stang Was defaced

and my back hurts because i had to sleep in one postition because of my wounds.

It will really make my day mods!!!!

EddieHaskell said:
Your thinking is so shallow. You have many options here such as: 1) tell principle that you caught John Doe messing with your car. What can be done to assure this won't happen again?

Whats the principle going to do when it happens off grounds which was happening on a reg basis?

EddieHaskell said:
2) Sit in the car like he did and video tape the person doing it. The tape would be turned into the police.

Wow your stupid, the police already knew they were doing it, nothing was done about it before, do you even read the threads??

EddieHaskell said:
3) Confront the perp and tell him he better stop doing that or you'll have to take steps to alleviate the problem.

He did he beat his ass to a pulp :nice: :nice:

Eddie, your a spinless coward puss.

Striped5.0 said:
Whats the principle going to do when it happens off grounds which was happening on a reg basis?

Wow your stupid, the police already knew they were doing it, nothing was done about it before, do you even read the threads??

More colorful terms, but :nice:

EddieHaskell said:
An opinion which is supported by the court system :p

if your point of view is so right then why was the other guy taken away in cuffs? Seems as though the court sytem, Law, and police were on this guys side and were fine w/ him beating his ass so where exactly do you get the idea that the court system is on your side?

Striped5.0 said:

:stupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.