Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

squares98 said:
you guys need to quit adding fuel to the fire. That punk ***** just eats it up.
side note: I could give a f, its just a mustang, you have insurance so who gives a ****, what happens, I can also guarantee you that when all is said and done that SRT wont be in such a great mood.

i care what happens to my car. first of all, it's my property and i don't want to see it damaged. 2nd, why should i have to go through the trouble to get it fixed because some idiot thinks it's cool to vandalize my car. 3rd, my insurance rates will go up if someone vandalizes my car.

Alaric said:
Eddie, your the type of f***er we used to hate in the Marines. This young man, came along with a fighting spirit. Took the initative, adapted and overcame. Its the people like you, that us people with the warrior spirit have to protect, because, obviously you can't do it on your own.

Hell if people like you were in the military they would probably wear rainbow uniforms, and we would have been conquered by every country in the world with a bad attitude and a few strong people willing to take the challange.

So. You're saying that EddieHasskel is French? :flag:

Good job on the ass kicking! I would've done the same after that much **** happening to my car. 2 weekends ago, a girl broke the end cap off my spoiler, but i didnt do anything to her since she was a girl. Altho she did it on purpose, acted like she didnt mean to tho. I just tossed the piece in the car, drove home and took the wing off.

On a second note, EddieHaskell is a little bitch. Somebody needs to ban him. He has no sense of reason about a person's property. **** him. I cant wait til somebody does something to your car, we'll see who's being "rational" and "telling the teacher" instead of wanting to beat some ass.. ****head

I do not support banning any more than I support feeding trolls.

Banning is almost never necessary on a board that has an ignore feature.

Banning should only be used for violations of the site usage policy.

Banning should not be used just because some one does not agree with the majority view.

Results

Well my Suspention got reduced to a 3 day and i get to play with the marching band on friday

I have to get an estimate for the damage when he goes to court for vandalism

How much do you think it will cost to re-paint the trunk and spoiler Lazer Red?

SRT Handz said:
Results

Well my Suspention got reduced to a 3 day and i get to play with the marching band on friday

I have to get an estimate for the damage when he goes to court for vandalism

How much do you think it will cost to re-paint the trunk and spoiler Lazer Red?

$300-$450 +

Status
Not open for further replies.