Routine Stuff at 50 K

Hey guys i read all these posts about gears, cams, longtubes, port polish, etc, etc, and i start planning what im going to spend my money on in the future, but i think i and maybe others tend to overlook routine maintanence. What should i have done at 50thousand miles? Im past it and i havent really done anything, routine oil changes and 2 coolant flushes is about it. I know i need brakes because they are gettin bad, i know a fuel filter change wouldnt hurt, possibly a clutch. What are other things i need to worry about? I need to be worrying about whether or not it will run not how fast it will run. I see myself having this car for atleast another 50 K. I noticed the other day that it looks like oil has leaked out of my valve covers. Its not a bunch but you can see where it was and now the dirt is stuck to it. Is this normal? Do they do this or is there something wrong? I guess im just worried that im overlooking things that are going to cost me a ton of money in the long run... Thanks for any help, i guess i just need some piece of mind, im stressin about this stuff...

B

• Sponsors (?)

heres what you can do if you want to be complete. new/reoil air filter, new fuel filter, new spark plugs, change diff fluid, change trans fluid(filter if auto), flush radiator, do your brakes. theres more i know but im not thinking of it at the moment.