S.D. Stangers, What's next?

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
No this Saturday night for me either. I would like to do something like that in the future, and Def. wanna see that Roush :flag:

I may not be making it Saturday either, I feel like I'm coming down with something. I bailed from work early today and I never do that if I'm not going surfing.
I'll try to let you know. :(

I thought you were going with the Vogt's??

My old Company hired me back for a 6 month contract. So I asked for a raise and got it. So looks like I am working again :(

Getting the catback this week hopefully!! Was going to get a set of Eibach's but, I am thinking they will be a bear and/or expensive to install.

Anyone check out my last link?

Ken

Ken, I was pretty certain that I was going to go with the vogtlands but after talking to Shawn at JBA, he thought the H&R's were better springs. Although I do have to look at the pricing, if its comparable, I'll probably get the H&R's. BUT you never know, next week I may change my mind :nonono:
Glad you're back at work, are you still going with the JBA Catback? It'll sound awesome on your car. :drool:

I checked the link out and I am thinking I may try to do that. I'd like to test the new GT out and see how it compares to my cobra and my old GT.

Chupacabras said:
Yeah, going to go ahead and get the JBA catback. I was thinking the Stingers but, they are 200 dollars more.

I really want to get the springs also. Who are you going to have install the ones you get?

Ken
Springs...well, I'd like to do them myself or with the help of the guys. I was hoping we could put together and "install party" or something up at Bills or Pierre's and get whomever needs help some installation help. Save some bucks ya know. But if that fails I'll just have JBA do it.

Hey Bill,
Nope, I still haven't decided on springs. AND there may be a new pony in my future very soon, so I am kinda juggling a few things in that regard. However I will of course let you know when I get my springs and hopefully we won't need a spring compressor.

Spring compressor is ez to get, I believe Autozone still let's you borrow one for a bit or something.

If not that, I have a friend who has one...It came in handy changing out the Altima's springs.

Normally they are ez to replace but, with IRS I am not sure..

Ken

catback should be about 1.5 hours, springs should honestly take no more than 2 IMHO. i honestly don't see how it can take 4 hours, so i want to save my money on that one and just do it with some help from you all.

1990StangLX said:
there may be a new pony in my future very soon, so I am kinda juggling a few things in that regard.

:eek:

What you talking about Willis???

1DS05-thumb.jpg

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Wow, that would be sweet. I def. Would have a mechanic look that sucker up and down.

I think you have more of the madness going on up in your cranium than I do Beau :D

Check your PM's :nice:
:lol: Like Josh said earlier, its an endless cycle. Who knows though, at this stage I'm merely exploring my options. I'd need to put together a good finance package and get lucky and all that for it to happen. But I'd have my current dream car so thats what makes it worthwhile. :banana: