Saleen S281 wing........

• Sponsors (?)

I thought you were selling your car?

I was, got tired real quick of people trying to low ball me......:nonono: So the wife told me just to keep it. With that said Im repainting it all black, with a S281 wing, and then Im trying to fing some black leather power Cobra seats to put back in it. After that I will just have fun with it, maybe in January I will put a G-Force T56 in it in place of the C4.

Will

Your going to need to get the old holes filled. When I put my wing on, I moved it pretty far back so its kinda like the whale tails and the original holes were visable. The body shop that painted the wing just went and filled in the holes and repainted the decklid.

NO, IT'S NOT THE BRAKELIGHT!!!!
When you put the s-281 on, you will not have ANY 3rd brakelight...
I have a 95 Cobra and I just put on an s-281 wing.. I wouldn't make this **** up.
thats what i ment, the 94/95 cobra has the LED 3rd brake light on the wing and the saleen wing dosent have it

but the bolt holes are the same tho, right?

The holes on a Cobra Spoiler are different from a GT. So the wings for a GT wont fit a Cobra.

When turbogt said that you wont have a brake light he just meant that you lose the brake light when you get an S-281. But you still have to fill the holes.

And we have a WINNER! Thank you..
Yes, the bolt patterns on the GT and 94/5 cobra spoilers are completely different, meaning there will be holes showing and new ones need to be drilled if you swap either one to the other car..

Will, I somehow missed that you were going to sell the car but I'm glad to see that you are now keeping it. I personally love the flames on your car, but I can respect you wanting a change. I'm in the same boat right now as I'm changing the entire look of my car.

And just to reiterate what turbogt said, the holes are different on the cobra decklid versus the GT and holes will show if you put a S-281 wing on a cobra decklid. My buddy is going through this right now.