Saturday SB

• Sponsors (?)

Repostyle said:
:shrug:

Okay. For those who have never been to a Starbucks meet (like myself). Nobody on here has ever really given a straight answer as to which SB you guys go to. All I really know is that it's Starbucks in Beaverton. With the number of SB's in beaverton (20 as per a google search), which one is it??

:shrug: :scratch: :fuss: :Damnit: :bang: :nono:
I haven't been there either but I believe it's the one off canyon in the Fred Meyer parking lot.Take the Canyon exit off 217 south and hang a right on canyon.The lot is on the left.I hope to make it out when the weather gets better and I can get out of work.

is the weather ok in beavertown or what don't want to drive that far if nobody is showing up cory are you going or not:shrug: would not mind seeing everybody again it has been a long time since I have made it up to a sb meet later

wicked93 said:
is the weather ok in beavertown or what don't want to drive that far if nobody is showing up cory are you going or not:shrug: would not mind seeing everybody again it has been a long time since I have made it up to a sb meet later

So far the weather is no rain, but overcast. It's a tad nipply out, but not too bad. I will be there around 9ish, not sure how many others are going tonight.

Here's some pics from tonight:

4-2-starbucks_01.jpg

4-2-starbucks_02.jpg

4-2-starbucks_03.jpg

4-2-starbucks_04.jpg

Great crowd! I met a few of you I'd wanted to meet for a while, lots of cool guys, and good conversation. Finally met tsoccer3299, technick, loud95, and wicked93, those are the only nicks I remember. And it was cool seein guys like scooby again, always cool.

This year I'm going to have to make more starbucks visits.

tehnick said:
so what's your excuse for not being there? i was hoping you would bring me to my knees in submission :p
Well to make a long story short, I'm 2 hours away from there, I just moved my horses(one of whom is going to foal very soon), and I had a hot date with them, getting them acclimated to they're new enviroment. I'd say I had a good reason.:D :p :SNSign: :hail2:
peace.

AC-PONY said:
Well to make a long story short, I'm 2 hours away from there, I just moved my horses(one of whom is going to foal very soon), and I had a hot date with them, getting them acclimated to they're new enviroment. I'd say I had a good reason.:D :p :SNSign: :hail2:
peace.

foal.... acclimated.... I'll never understand German.:D

Hey! Thanks Codemonkey for the help!
I'm not Greman BTW. I'm supposed to drive 2 hours to get there, meet who ever shows up, BS for awhile, and then drive 2 hours to get home???? That would just about mean 1 or 2 A.M. arrive home time. Hmmmm....whats wrong with this ? Did I remember to say "HAVE A NICE DAY"?:D :rolleyes: :p

Just so you know...

I do have siblings in the area and I do plan on making a SB visit in the near future, since I now know where you all park. "For those of you" who thinks siblings are a German word...that means brother and sisters. Teehee.:D

AC-PONY said:
Hey! Thanks Codemonkey for the help!
I'm not Greman BTW. I'm supposed to drive 2 hours to get there, meet who ever shows up, BS for awhile, and then drive 2 hours to get home???? That would just about mean 1 or 2 A.M. arrive home time. Hmmmm....whats wrong with this ? Did I remember to say "HAVE A NICE DAY"?:D :rolleyes: :p