Saturday SB

• Sponsors (?)

codemonkey said:
Hey no prob. I'm glad to help with technical probs.

But I did find out that technick is a computer guy as well, so feel free to ask him when needed as well!!! J/K dude, sorry had to say it.

BTW, Brad25, Welcome to the club! :nice:
What people don't know won't hurt them... :lol:

But yea, I am a tech geek myself. I am not too mechanically inclined yet, so I am sure there are some things I can teach and be taught in exchange :p

tehnick said:
What people don't know won't hurt them... :lol:

But yea, I am a tech geek myself. I am not too mechanically inclined yet, so I am sure there are some things I can teach and be taught in exchange :p
Thats good to know, cuz I have a lot of operator errors from time to time. My problem is I try and out think it and make it harder than it has to be. Nice pics of the gathering by the way Codemonkey and welcome to StangNet Brad.:nice: Hope to make one myself in the near future.:hail2:

So, I have a question to those that were there. I had a few questions about my HIDs, and it seems that when I left to head to work I got a few head turns. Are they too bright? Do they look out of place? Or was the reason that people turned heads was because they looked good?

All I can say is that I see a LOT better now at night, and if people want to check into getting a similar kit I can provide info for you to check it out.

tehnick said:
So, I have a question to those that were there. I had a few questions about my HIDs, and it seems that when I left to head to work I got a few head turns. Are they too bright? Do they look out of place? Or was the reason that people turned heads was because they looked good?

All I can say is that I see a LOT better now at night, and if people want to check into getting a similar kit I can provide info for you to check it out.

they are very bright :nice: I would like to do the hid's as well