Screw 2.3t's race a hybrid!!

• Sponsors (?)

my uncle actually works for local city government as the alt. fuel resources person. he actually bought an electric ford ranger in 2000 or somthing like that. I drove it once it does move pretty quick surely not fast enough to beat a 5.0 or a 2.3. but for torque off the line elec cars do have that. surely electrical cars great and all but wierd to drive without the radio on cause you dont hear anything.

cost him about $1.20 to drive to work and back on a charge about 100miles pretty neat. he actually has a 2002 honda civic with a 3 gallon LNG fuel cell in the trunk. gutless peice of crap but it sure sounds like a bomb going off when you fill the tank. that cost him about less then 6 bucks to fill the LNG tank on the civic approx 200miles to a tank on that

random idiot on PriusChat said:
ok yet again up hil and around a turn the turn being the crucial parts. MUSTANGS like all american cars do not handle. yes they go fast in a straight line, but they do not go fast around a turn and that is where the prius can beet it.
Do I even need to address this?

The only thing I can figure is that all those people who think their Priuses are "pretty quick" and "respectable" in the speed department either have never driven or ridden in anything else or all prior vehicles were actually worse. Keeping up with a superbike? Passing an NSX? Outright beating a Viper? I wonder if those people take themselves seriously. If they do, they're the only ones.