Seriously Depressed Recently...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
With all this going on with me being scammed and **** ive been kinda depressed... .then this weekend just made it worse... i got a careless driving ticket when i acceled hard through first gear on a turn and i felt my back slide a small bit.... now my insurance will be through the roof.... me and the g/f had an arguement so i drove down to vineland to my friends place to cool off... only to have my car hit in a wawa parking lot by some girl in a golf... i was upset and got her insurance info but there is only 2 small scratches in my paint... the width of a hair... the rest all buffed right out... then this morning driving back to school a truck comming toward me managed to throw up a rock and hit my window... putting a small chip in it... my life is completely sucking.... im not sure how much my insurance will go up... i hope its not to much... i already have 4 points... so this would be 6.... but this is the only ticket i have got in like a year... i never speed and im a good driver... my clutch just dropped on this corner and there happened to be a cop in the parking lot accross the street... i was only like 2 minutes from my house... only like a 1/4 mile... But 3 years ago in may i got in a car acident so that will be comming off my insurance... so lets hope i even out... :( if not i dont think i can offord to drive the mustang any more... Im seriously considering going to get meds to make me happy and help me concentrait on my school work... im having a really hard time focusing with all the bad **** that happens to me...

• Sponsors (?)

It could be worse. I ran into the back of an suv and totalled mine a few weeks ago. But idecided to make something good out of it. Rebuild and drop in a 408ci. Try to make something good out of the bad.

I also got a ticked just a few weeks ago for burning wheels. 1 point. Sucks. And I don't know where that cop came out of b/c he didn't catch up to me until waay after. It will get better. Your insurance usually doesn't check for points unless you had an accident. Don't claim any of it right now. Just drive the car.

I'm headed to the tranny shop to see how bad my tranny really is. I was getting a friend to freshen it up before the 331. I was over budget already, and he just told me I need a new CASE so I can only imagine at this point! :bang:

Adam....ever heard the expression when it rains it pours........:rlaugh: ....your resolve is being tested......you will never have more put on you than you can handle..........tough through this.....and remember that with out bad times........we would have no true meaning of "good" times........u know .........the whole yin / yang thing....... good luck

Will

Hm, it could always be worse...
true words of inspiration, if you want the guy to shoot himself.

the last thing you want him to know is it may get worse.

best words of advice i could give, is it's all frame of mind man.
you think bad things, bad things happen...
you feel like you're in a rut, can't get out... you won't.

I know it's not something you probably want to hear, but if you have this mental image that things just suck, and **** keeps happening, and things suck even more... it's not going to get any better.

Do something that cheers you up. Go the the strip joint, go eat some really fatty foods... see how many times you can jerk off in 24 hours... whatever man.

Just get yourself out of that negative frame of mind.

And you will be on the road to success.
:cheers:

Caldwell is right.... keep a positive attitude. My visit with the tranny man just went very well. I went in with the attitude, "gotta pay to play" and what do you know. The drama went down. I'm going to spend a little sure, but had planned to that anyway. Just didn't plan on a new pump and a few other things.

My friend just so happened to have a pump out of a 4x4 sitting there. I will be back in business this week. :nice:

Chin up!

Caldwell is right.... keep a positive attitude. My visit with the tranny man just went very well. I went in with the attitude, "gotta pay to play" and what do you know. The drama went down. I'm going to spend a little sure, but had planned to that anyway. Just didn't plan on a new pump and a few other things.

My friend just so happened to have a pump out of a 4x4 sitting there. I will be back in business this week. :nice:

Chin up!

penis pump.../:shrug:

The end of the week is looking somewhat good... im hitting the track friday night and saturday morning... my friend is comming home to visit his parents with his wife and kid... she is gonna watch the kid so we can hit up atco... And then i think me and the g/f are heading out to dinner with him and his wife.... But im ready to get whipped by an rsx type Sex.....

just try to keep your perspective. it's not really as bad as you might think. this car stuff is not really very important.

for example, i have this friend whose passion if playing his guitar. well, about 2 years ago, he was helping a friend move his tv, and something went pop in his neck. he has since had 2 surgeries, is in pain most days, and has lost some of the feeling in in his left hand. he hasn't played his guitar for over a year. he turned 30 last year.

then there is another friend whose passion was running. he was swimming with some friends and they were having fun jumping into the water from a ledge. when he jumped, his knee hit a rock under the water and shattered. he can walk, but he can not run anymore. he is also about 30.

then there is my wife. both of her parents are in their 80s and their health is failing. her mother is in constant pain now and neither of them can hardly walk anymore. we are looking into nursing home for them because they need so much help just doing the day to day stuff we take for granted that we cannot provide them the assistance they need. and just 3 months ago, they were both fine. i don't know if you have your parents still or not, but think about what it must be like watching your parents go downhill like that, knowing that the end is probably not very far away.

you have your health. that is the most important thing. thank the lord for that. everything else is gravy.

Wow... just called the DMV MVC what ever... but aparently it was a full year since my lat ticket... 3 points came off... i only have 1 on my licence.... **** i can take another 2 if i need 2 now... LOL or just pay the unsafe opperation... 0 points... $250 surcharge... + other funding charges... + the ticket charge... i think its $550 total

then there is another friend whose passion was running. he was swimming with some friends and they were having fun jumping into the water from a ledge. when he jumped, his knee hit a rock under the water and shattered. he can walk, but he can not run anymore. he is also about 30.you have your health. that is the most important thing.

My friend did this last year... then he had to climb out of the water and drive home :bang: :nonono:

hope everything works out for ya man....on a side note, I am only like 10 minutes from Vineland, NJ. Someday you should come down and meet up with some of the stangs from around here