Seriously?? NOT AGAIN! this sucks

bloopbloob

Sep 27, 2006
Alberta
man is this gettin old quick! cant have nice stuff these days..... found this this morning:

2591090_119_full.jpg

2591090_120_full.jpg

2591090_121_full.jpg

2591090_126_full.jpg

(couple months ago) went to pick up a last minute xmas present on my birthday (Dec 23), in the mall for 20 min, came out to this:
2591090_87_full.jpg

so needless to say, if anyone knows where i can get a passenger window in the Calgary, Alberta area, please PM me ASAP!?

• Sponsors (?)

i don't get it. it's got a $500+ 2 way alarm with a blindingly-bright flashing blue light, took out my $6000 stereo a while ago an put in a $100 deck instead (just so it wasn't so tempting to break into), and this **** still happens..... nobody elses cars were messed with (apt. parking lot with like 200 cars in it). no rocks that big even near my parking lot.... i just don't get it.

People who vandalize others' cars need to die. No trial, no judge, no jury, just frickin' execution.

When I came out from work one time and found one of my tail lenses broken, I about blew a gasket. I was positively LIVID for like an hour ... until I realized that it was the result of the Monsoon storm blowing a shopping cart across the lot and running a corner of the cart into the tail lens. :doh:

But I totally know the feeling. It's like, "Jeez! WTF did I do to deserve this?" :(

Yeah, im starting to think you pissed somebody off, they didnt even take anything. The hell if im gonna break somebody;s window without taking something. You got to make it worth it.

when i read the thread title, i thought it was gonna be about another broken doorhandle lol.

haha no! thats what i don't get. first time was at a mall parking lot, just ran in real quick. maybe they thought they could get in and find something since it was at the mall at christmas time??? this time i have no idea why. absolutely nothing in the car. not even my back seat cuz i just took it out to put the 1/4 window in finally. i just moved to this city a few months ago, don't even know anybody here. just go to school and mind my own business. i am glad it was just a window though. but twice since i've moved here? WTF?

when i read the thread title, i thought it was gonna be about another broken doorhandle lol.

haha. well almost. the door panel is comin off again. i'm gettin way too good at that for my liking.......

thats what i would do, i dont like to resort to violence but when you have to and they are wrecking your stuff, smash there face and call the cops. just tell them they fell trying to run away. :rock: