Shelby Valence Opinions Needed

coolblue65

Founding Member
Jul 26, 1999
Algonquin, IL
I am going to ask my g/f for a new front valence for x-mas this year and I have decided I want the Shelby racing valence that has the brake cooling holes and has parking light holes, that does not accept a bumper- like the one in the pic below.

So I would like to hear peoples experiences with this particular piece in terms of vendor fit, finish, and quality.

The two I am looking at are from Mustang Depot and Mustang Unlimited. Mustang Depot's is $155 and made by Fiberglass Specialties, and Mustang Unlimited's is $180 but I dont know who makes it.

GT350SR1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Check Tony Branda www.cobranda.com for this part. The fit on their parts has been better than others 90% of the time. In fact, parts we get from some of the larger vendors has a Branda sticker on it. I just put that very valance on my 66 project car before it went to paint. I got talked in to the no bumper one, but am not sure I will like how it turns out. THis one isn't a keeper, so hopefully someone else will REALLY like it...what do i do with the new bumper that's left over now?...

Check Tony Branda www.cobranda.com for this part. The fit on their parts has been better than others 90% of the time. In fact, parts we get from some of the larger vendors has a Branda sticker on it. I just put that very valance on my 66 project car before it went to paint. I got talked in to the no bumper one, but am not sure I will like how it turns out. THis one isn't a keeper, so hopefully someone else will REALLY like it...what do i do with the new bumper that's left over now?...

you sell it to me for cheap!:D
...seriously, pm me if you want to get rid of it.

i have the MU racing apron on my 65. fit and finish were top notch same with the shelby steel framed fiberglass hood. i had to wait a while for them to be made, i'm not sure where they have them made, but i do know they fit perfectly. also i should add that having a straight car and original sheetmetal will greatly affect the fit of aftermarket fglass parts.