Shelbyfest 2010 Hermann MO

05BlueGT

Feb 4, 2008
Rhineland, MO
I know it is several months away but time does fly. We are in the final planning stages of Shelbyfest this year. Some of the activities will include a concert at the Hermann Amphitheater on April 23rd with a performance by The Blues DeVille. This is a blues/rock type band and they are very good. Other activites will be of course the car show on Saturday April 24th followed by a cruise to the banquet. Sunday morning April 25th will be a send off breakfast. There will also be a couple of Mustang publishers, vendor exhibits, a how to clinic.

I will post more information as it develops but this is going to be one of the best gatherings of Mustangs in MO. For more information and pictures of past events, go to Home Page as updates will be posted there first. I hope to see you at the show.

• Sponsors (?)

Here is an update on the show and a list of dignitaries that will be in attendence:

John Clor from Ford Racing
Tom Shaw from Mustang Magazine
Don Farr from Mustang Monthly magazine

Vendors:

Classic Design Concepts - they will be selling and installing products
Gateway Performance
Gateway Classic Mustangs - creators of the Red Rocker for Sammy Hagar
Carstar and Make-A-Wish Foundation - raffling off a car
ShowCar

Plus a host of other vendors that will be at the show. Go to Home Page for more information and to pre-register for the show. This is going to be huge.