Should I buy it back ?

Stangfreak95

add a 4
Founding Member
Nov 4, 2002
In your sister. If none, your mom
First thing first. Before the stang, I used to have a 5.0 91Tbird. The thing came with an AOD and 3:08 gears I think. I really liked that car. I didnt know much back then so the only things I did was a ram air system with K/N, 3:73 gears, dynomax mufflers. Since my uncle has a tranny shop, he was really pushing me to swap the tranny. Not to make money but cause he hates the AOD. Too heavy and such.

So I accepted to swap the tranny and he made me put a C4 from some 72 truck, with a Transgo stage2 shiftkit, and a 3000stall. 4-5 years ago, I paid 1000$CAN for it. That thing kicked ass ! My car was pretty much bone stock and I had 17" wheels with 245's BFG all around and this thing was making all 3 gears "squeek" everytime I gave it. The shifting was really rough. So when I sold the car, I kept the tranny and put the AOD back in.

Then I sold the tranny to my friend who was suppose to put it in his "project 83". He sold the car and never installed the tranny. Now he has to get rid of a bunch of stuff and the C4 is part of it. The thing is, now he wants like 300-400$CAN for it, and it's the same condition as I sold it to him, never been used since me..

My 95 is for sale so there's no way I'm putting a C4 in there. But for my next Fox body project, I would really want it. What do you guys think for the price, should I get it ? (In US$$ it's about 235-315 $$.)

• Sponsors (?)

1hot5.0 said:
If you don't want overdrive, and you think the price is worth it, why not? The C4 is cheaper to build up and is more durable.

Sounds like you had a nice t-bird. :nice:

Yeak I liked it alot. If I had to do it all over, I would of NEVER put a spoiler on the thing. Still a clean Tbird.

mario_tbird.jpg