Should I Sell My Car?

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Well someone offered to buy it today. I doubt he'd be willing to pay what i'd want for it, but i told him i'd at least thing about it. I was thinking its worth at least $4,000. Its not perfect, but in pretty good shape. I think i could get $4 outta it from that guy, the only prob is finding something else. It would definatly be a 5.0 mustang, cause i've got H/C/I for a 5.0 mustang sitting in my garage, i just dunno if it would be a fox or a 94-95. Any help you guys?

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

I don't get why mostly everybody is intent to sell off these perfectly good running cars for something that may be complete crap engine wise. Take 17yrold he had a good car it was crashed, replaced with what "looked" like a great car, engine takes a poop after h/c/i. Guess what previous owner was apparently spraying the dog crap out of it. Why end up in the same boat potentially.

yea man dont sell it....trust me i went thru this same thing so many times and that was after an accident.....i could have parted everything into a notch and had a badass car, but i wanted to keep this one goin.....keep the 94, do the h/c/i, and drive it....you'll be happy you kept it....