Votes: 11 57.9%
  • It beats walking

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Who cares

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
65stanger said:
Nope....I'm currently in that category too...............:(

Hey at least you guys have one at home to plan, scheme and dream about. The old guy with the '67 (the car that's done nothing but store lawn furniture and grow cobwebs for 17 years) around the block is threatening to report me as a stalker if he catches me standing in the street outside his driveway again! :nonono:

Still Dreamin'

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Hey at least you guys have one at home to plan, scheme and dream about. The old guy with the '67 (the car that's done nothing but store lawn furniture and grow cobwebs for 17 years) around the block is threatening to report me as a stalker if he catches me standing in the street outside his driveway again! :nonono:

Still Dreamin'

If he only knew you were stalking his.....car!:nonono:

StangDreamin' said:

Still Dreamin'

See, this is a good example of why we need to restrict this board to classic mustang OWNERS only.
:nice: :p :D ;) :banana:

bnickel said:
hey HM, i think you have one that is all NO don't you? hehehe

I tend to think of it as being functionally challenged. :D

pabear89 said:
Hmky, Time to get at it then. :)

PB

you know whats bad. I actually have every part that I need, plus some. to get it on the road again. I kind of got stalled when I lost a piece of the heater box. but I bought a used one from a junkyard 3 months ago.

I do have to admit. Its been raining since last october. kind of hard to get motivated when its soaking wet and there is no garage. hopefully the POR-15 will do its job...

hungrymonkey said:
its currently lawn art. so I guess it has a function, although not the proper function.

I guess it would be better to say that my cars are functionally misguided.
Mine is currently functioning as a weather guage.....if it's wet=rain, covered in snow=snowing, casting a shadow=sunny.............:rlaugh:

I guess the 00 is more show than go, being that it's a v6. It's got a few awards (car shows, fun stuff) for looks, so I'll go for All show, no Go I guess-although it does have Go when asked to Go....

Eleanor, well, right now-she's neither. The motor is out, the (big) dent is still there, along with the multi colored paint and rust. I just won an auction for a bell housing for the 77 302 that's sitting in the garage, so maybe we'll have some go (351w to be found & built later)....

Beyond the Mustangs, we're trying to make the rest a combo of both Show and Go.....

um...... where to start:

Dammit: 302 c6 auto, 4x4 (no lift) and beat to hell and back (has the rust to prove it)
.................NO SHOW, a go

Cleo: 351C2V FMX, 2.11 ls diff, currently needs work, umm.....
....................no show, no go yet

Rusty: Neither, for obvious reasons.

~Meow