Show some interior mods...

88mustang2-2-08014.jpg

88mustang12-6-06004.jpg

88mustang11-17-07009.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

not the greatest pics in the world but here is mine

Interior mods- UPR AC knobs, UPR switches and plates, UPR shift knob, Custom plate for switches in ashtray, Lots of autometer guages, UPR "GT" pedal covers, FMS white face guage overlay, Custom pods for lower door panel speakers, removed rear speakers and made a plate to house my front components x-over.
I desperately need new seats and carpet but all in due time
View attachment 326195
View attachment 326196
View attachment 326197

where can i get door panels like this?

I know it's been covered a million times before, but who sells those custom radio panels again?

Also, chuckman - PM me if you're interested in some 35th ann. SN95 seats.

mentioned up above, but i got that at american muscle. was going to go for the radio relocation plate but wasnt about to pay the $90 or so that they wanted for a piece of plastic.

also sending pm about seats.

Alanw6 here makes custom DIN panels to hold gauges, AC controls and whatnot. He does engraving on them and switches, etc. Whatever you want really. I think I've had 3 of his in my car so far :nice:

You might like it might not

Picture136.jpg

The GTP i used to have a few things done one was my Methonal injection controller i mounted it in the dash moved my HUD control's to the other side of the dash and put the meth controller there. The 2nd pic. is my AFC controller i mounted that in the ashtry door nice and hidden.

Picture083.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Old nitrous control's in the GTP
Picture211.jpg

no pic's of the TA's mods but i have the nitrous system hidden in the spare tire well, and the lines are hidden in the front fender well under the liner.

Those are some nice pics guys. I am just getting ready to start my interior and hope it comes out as nice as some I have seen here. I am redying all my gray interior a little darker smoke gray, adding some black accents on the doors, adding some billet items to dress it up, replacing the dash and a/c gauges, making a custom radio/ac/storage panel, installing new head unit, speakers all around and subs in the rear for a little extra thump on my favorite songs. Should be a fun project. Only thing I am not doing yet is the seats until I figure out what I want.

Anyone have pics of what they have done with their seats???