SLP installed. *PICS*

• Sponsors (?)

looks great!!....i prefer exhausts where the tails widen behind the wheel so the whole tip is one size but they look sweet, ive always been impressed with SLP stuff....the SLP etched in them is a nice touch....i wanna hear some sounds too!

here are my Bassani tips...

Attachments

• Bassani_Tips.JPG
    Bassani_Tips.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 187
Those bassani tips look good and I prefer that look also but I wanted something noone has yet. I went to the track on the 11th and didn't have a video camera but Ill post a few pics from a distance. As soon as I get a seound clip Ill post it.

Yea the video camera idea will work out fine as longs as you have the right software for your vid card, but instead of dealing with it go take your computer to your car and get a mic(if u dont have a mic 4 get what i said) or if u have a laptop just take it to your car and hook da mic up and open up the flood gates on your xhaust

-Nick-

Wow, diggin up an old thread ehh.

Go to mustangexhaust.com under the 5.0 section. I sent the soundclip to them and they put it on the sight. I have it on a small wepage somewhere I dont remember where but mustangexhaust.com has a better server get it from them.

EDIT: I just looked at the date. Its been 4 months since ive installed this exhaust and it seems like a year. I think Im gonna go spend some money. Ill have a new thread up soon with my new mods. :D