So I washed my car today and.....

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
No, I don't remember that. Isn't beating up on a 16yr boy the same as having "relations" with a 17yr old girl in the court's eyes??? I mean a minor is a minor is it not? That just seems like playing with fire with your hands soaked in gasoline to me... I see a lot more bad than good coming from a situation like that. Its your decision though and I'm sure you have thought about this.

Not down here in the south. As long as she is 16 then she has reached the age of consent and is perfectly legal in the eyes of the law. Now if she is 15 then the parents can cause some legal problems with statutory rape. And the other good thing about down here is at 16 he is considered a adult in they eyes of the law and can be charged as such so if he squares off with you then it's just self defense and he can be charged with several things. Gotta love the laws in the south!

Paul age of consent 16 here in PA. I looked it up and have talked to the police about it when i had issues with her ex before. He threatened me and had like 10 other people im me and threaten me. So i took a walk over to fill them in and told them if he came near me I was gonna kill him. I would beat him and not stop till he was dead. Then the cop asked what is problem was and i said he thinks that he can get me locked up for statutory rape. Then he asked how ald she was and i said 16(at the time she was) he said age of consent is 16 you have nothing to worry about.

LOL its good knowing the cop when you threaten to kill someone

Yellow yeah haha thats pretty much it redneck english

was at the fire house (no coat hangers like that), Pissed off, and never thought about that. But like I said thats what the cop did so now i know. Went to walmart got 2 sets of keys made tried them the ones for my doors didn't work but the ignition did. I took them back and they said the girl that made them used the wrong thing and they couldn't make them. Keys look the same size to me :shrug: So I gotta try a couple other places and buy a keyless entry thing off ebay and see if i can get that to work. If the fob works i'll get a couple more

Yeah, I read your reply post script, so I edited. I guess you saw it before that. I tried having a key made at Wal-Mart too, and it didn't work. By the way, there is an SN95 here in Tulsa that is the same color as yours. I saw it from about 1/4 mile away one day on the highway.
Brandon

I was pretty far away, and I only got a split second look at it, but I'm pretty sure it was a coupe. It had our tails, but it could have been a V6 as far as I could tell. It also looked like it had some wheels that stuck out of the fenders:notnice: .
Brandon