So Mustang Week is less than a month away...

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
And I think im in a scurry to get a few more mods done before then.

Pretty sure im goin with a grille delete and the Spring Feature stripes for starters.

Another good possibility (if he still has it) is that UPR o/r X pipe for around 100 bucks, only problem is I have to do something as far as mufflers go.

So either im buying some cheaper good sounding mufflers and dumping them, or im gonna pony up for a catback.

If I dont go the x pipe route, Im gonna try to find a company thats still selling the PP tb and plenum for 200 bucks. I may even do that and the X pipe and just dump some cheapo mufflers... dunno.

Anyway, thats a bunch of rambling.

Cliffnotes...

Mods for Mustang Week:
1. Spring Feature stripes, mine went missing.
2. Mach 1 grille delete... 40 bucks and a very agressive change in the front end.
3. UPR x with catback or dumped mufflers.
4. PP 75mm TB and ported plenum if I can work a good enough deal for teh exhaust.

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a good plan. Wish I could go to Mustang week. I didn't know about it when I got my car last year, and I drove down to MB with my parents and girlfriend for a weeks stay. Turns out we missed MW by 2 weeks. Woulda been great cuz MB is a fun place and we had an awesome condo to stay at.

If I do go, I'll have my vortech on by then...muahahahahahaha.

You guys should still come reguardless of if your cars are done or not. My Mustang is a bucket compared to 99% of the ones down that week, but I dont care... its all in spirit and im still faster than some of the 5.0 and non-pi 4.6 guys...:D

I really need to go on vacation there sometime for those things...in MD we have 2 car weeks at the beach per year which keeps me busy though most of the time...and like 1/3 maybe even more last year was mustangs so it keeps me kind of happy but all mustangs for a week sounds like an awesome time.

i'll be there!!!!! we should have all the guys from :SNSign: meet up sometime. all my friends wont be able to go. it looks like it will just be me and my girl going down there. i would like to meet some of the people i talk to everyday.

SaleenGT2001 said:
ok, do you think my car will be safe down there?? i am planning on putting an alarm on it before i go.

Yeah, as long as you arent staying in the bad areas of down town, which is a pretty small area and there arent too many hotels right around there. Are you staying along the boulevard or retreating somewhere else?

SaleenGT2001 said:
my hotel
that is where i'm staying. is it close to all the spots that people will be cruising?

Yeah thats on the more southern end of the boulevard. The cruises should roll through there, but traffic is going to be horrible... lol. During the summer almost the entire out of town population crams down there at night and cruises the strip, haha.

Gonna be pretty sick with a TON of Mustangs rolling down there, because there are PLENTY of ricers...

Can't wait...plus I'll have over a week of vacation :D

& my mom's side of the family is getting a beach house in MB that week also. Hopefully I can stay sober some of the week! :spot:

I haven't decided yet what i'm gonna do to the car.

Well, the UPR X I was looking at isnt for sale anymore, darn.

Guess ill have to do something performance wise, but not exhaust.

Maybe ill get the friggin TB and plenum now.