So my day went AWESOME...rollseyes

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
The day actually didstart out good,car was running strong and we had no school. I picked up my GF and her bro to get something to eat and look for a new job. So I got a job at Discount Tire! Thenleaving,I had to merge with traffic,so I had to get on it a bit, wellllllllll then it died all of the sudden after I felt it was a little low on power. So I started it back up while hanging a left and madeitto the light whereI had to keep it revved up to stay running(poorly at that) so I get to a median pullover and it dies immediately. I pop the hood and tried to start it up again, but now dice, it started and died. I am gonna dig into it thursday, I am still working my job at Wally World so I don't have much time. Does that suck or what!!?!?!

Then while me and my GF weresitting on the side of the road,watchingmy baby in the middle of the turn lane cross hatch area, mymom pulls up and had AAA on the way. My GF gets a call from her mom saying she had hit her head and neededto go to the hospital. I actuallyleftmy car in the hands of my mom and the tow guy and had to haul assto her houseand take hermom to the ER. She was getting a rake out of their shed and the hinge broke(or something) and the door fell and hit her just below the eye. She was bleeding and her eye waspretty much shut. Then I drove her to the hospital and pulling in, a hobo waswalking (VERY SLOWLY) across in front of me. I was honking and he turned around and heldup a sign that said WWJD and just stood therein front of me for like 30 seconds starinat me, I yelled " HE WOULD MOVE HIS ASS OUT OF THE STREET".

So that wasmy long story....my day sucked.
And if you can't tell,my space button doesn't always worklol.

• Sponsors (?)

I believe you can get your ass kicked for saying something like that... I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! "I get pistol pointed(I think),cocked, ready to lay shots nonstop until I see yo monkey ass drop, and let yo homies know who dun it!"

LOL yeah I know.

Josh- nah man I haven't even dug into it yet. I have to change the oil tomorrow and see if I can find a big vacuum leak that would cause the surge and die problem. Hopefully that'll be the case.

check out the distributor.. thats what happened to the 92.. module went out.. motor back fired and scared a lady half to death she about ran into a ditch LOL