So, what do you do?

im 17, a junior in high school. I work at domino's and help my brother with his company. We lay paver patio's, do outdoor fireplaces, paver driveways, flagstone, pretty much i work on the richer peoples house's and make they're houses pretty so they can live the fine life, and pay me 17 hr. HAHA i tricked those sons-of-b*tchs.

what parta va are you in?

• Sponsors (?)

i like to weld and i work at an aluminum fab shop fabricating and tig welding custom oil pans and valve covers. i have been there since last may, i bend, roll, but shear press etc etc alum and bend out shells and weld valve covers and oil pans for racing engines, mostly sprint car and dirt track racing stuff its a fun job!

if u want to check it out...
www.propan.net

I am a civil/structural engineer working on nuclear power plant renovations. Currently we are working on steam generator/reactor head replacements for Three Mile Island Unit 1. Also going to school working on my masters in structural engineering. Still never have enough time/money for the stang

I can't want till I can sit on my butt all day at a desk... Don't get me wrong, I love doing what I do, but when it gets so cold you can't move your fingers, or so hot you can't see because of sweat in your eye, it gets to ya.

I'm 35, and have worked for the last 7 years selling very high-end electronic systems for homes. I design theaters, automated systems, and such.

In my "spare time", I run a company called Speed of Sound, which manufactures and sells aftermarket parts for Mustangs.

19 years old and Im the assistant manager of the quicklane department at tasca ford in RI. Which basically means Im a service advisor. Ive been there 9 months and still hate it. But its money to spend on the stang so I cant complain.

I'm 17, I push carts at walmart for 8.15 an hour, 9.15 an hour on sundays. I work close to 20 hours a week, and it sucks but all I do is BS in the parking lot, hell once on a 15 min break, I picked up my GF she lives (about 4 miles away) went to sonic, sat in the car for 40 min listening to music and chillin, then dropped my GF back at her house and got back to work, just in time to clock out lmao... Seriously though, I can't believe I am not fired yet, hell valentines day I just didn't go to work, didn't even call in and i took the GF out instead.... I'm a G what can I say??

Bubblehead

I'm an E5 in the Navy. Submarines to be exact. Primarily Im a Torpedo weapons tech. Maintaining the computers & air, water, hydraulic systems that put the warheads on foreheads- so to speak :) and various security positions. ... Youre either (SS) or youre not.